Juco transfer | The Boneyard

Juco transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the likelihood we bring someone in for spring semester with Diarra, Gilbert, and Larrier probably done for the season?

Reaction Score
They won't be any good. We're better off with a smaller rotation of the remaining guys we have.

Reaction Score
They won't be any good. We're better off with a smaller rotation of the remaining guys we have.

They need depth at this point. Only 8 scholarship players. They will wear down quickly with that short of a bench.

And God forbid there another injury to someone

Reaction Score
What's the likelihood we bring someone in for spring semester with Diarra, Gilbert, and Larrier probably done for the season?
Any more limited than the likelihood of highly-skilled, J.C. skills players being admitted for the gridiron program ...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yea lets repeat the current woes but put them off for a few years. Rushing to fill last spots is why we ended up wth guys like TSam and Lubin. At this late stage in the game, the guys left are even slimmer pickings. If a 5 man unit of 4 and 5 star players looks this bad on the court together during long stretches, what do any of you expect to happen if we brought get in a JUCO or two.

Reaction Score
If they need it they are not an NCAA team, in which case they don't need it.

Reaction Score
They need depth at this point. Only 8 scholarship players. They will wear down quickly with that short of a bench.

And God forbid there another injury to someone

True. And for practice squad purposes, I suppose. In terms of actually getting playing time though, it would be great if there is a 2 guard who can shoot the ball. Idk if there is, but this is the type of player that might be able to get some minutes for us based on our needs.

Reaction Score
I still have four years of eligibility left. I can't hedge like @mauconnfan but I'm a legitimate 6-0. Which means they will list me at 6-3!

Reaction Score
Get Hami to come in a semester early, stay 1.5 years

I was thinking the exact same thing. So Temery or Fishy or any of the experts. Is this legal under the dreaded NCAA? Maybe for everybody but UConn.

If so, when could he start working out? I know it's a pipe dream but wow.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Any good bb players on the football team? We could use a rough customer in the frontcourt.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the exact same thing. So Temery or Fishy or any of the experts. Is this legal under the dreaded NCAA? Maybe for everybody but UConn.

If so, when could he start working out? I know it's a pipe dream but wow.
I believe so; he's already graduated high school. This is what Thon Maker was rumored to be considering last year and what Kenny Wooten is looking into doing now. And I think he'd come in as soon as finals week ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom