JUCO Raynere Thornton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1361.GIF

Reaction Score
I assume Ollie is desperate to get a SF or a spread 4 in case Larrier is back or fully healthy and Jackson transfers.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Depth is a good thing to have. We've got two injured forwards, and even more than Larrier, I wonder about Diarra for next year. Facey and Brimah are gone. We've got very little experience up front. Enoch would have the most. Think about that for a minute.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Dude is what Lubin was supposed to be -- a wide-bodied, undersized 4 who just rebounds. Has offers from a couple of SEC teams and a few Big East teams as well.

Reaction Score
Dude is what Lubin was supposed to be -- a wide-bodied, undersized 4 who just rebounds. Has offers from a couple of SEC teams and a few Big East teams as well.

I don't know, hard to say how JUCO numbers and play will translate at a higher level but from reading a few JUCO report write-ups he seems to be more versatile and a different player than that.

Reaction Score
The staff has seen him play before, so it looks like they have real interest in this kid.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
those assist numbers are something

If he can rebound, I don't care what else he can do. I know that's a little sad...I asked for more once. But damn, I'm here laughing that I'm wondering who will rebound once Facey leaves. :D

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Take the numbers with a wallop of salt.

They've scored over 115 points in three games this season playing a variety of preparatory programs and low-level junior colleges.

He doesn't look that versatile going by the numbers; not a three-point shooter to be sure. Numbers are straight bad there - not a great free throw shooter. He's a power forward if he plays DI ball.

And the assist numbers.....in one game, they had 42 assists on 51 baskets. In another, they had 32 assists on 39 baskets and 35 assists on 42 baskets in a third. Basically, the 10th grader scoring their games doesn't have a clue what an assist looks like.

They're really struggling to nail down a front court - we're deep into contingency plans here.

Reaction Score
Depth is a good thing to have. We've got two injured forwards, and even more than Larrier, I wonder about Diarra for next year. Facey and Brimah are gone. We've got very little experience up front. Enoch would have the most. Think about that for a minute.
Our beef next year is Enoch who if he steps on the court has 2 fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom