JT Thor | The Boneyard

JT Thor

Reaction Score
Ok now that's a name we need on the roster. Maybe he can play the 4.

marvel-thor-ragnarok-gladiator-thor-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903209-04.jpg

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Imagine how many opportunities for a play-by-play guy to say he hammered something/someone.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure this picture mojo'ed this scenario into existence. Very well done.
Does the character Thor have a husky ? Can't tell from the photo, could be a wolf. I've not seen the film.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Does the character Thor have a husky ? Can't tell from the photo, could be a wolf. I've not seen the film.

No that's a raccoon character from Guardians of the Galaxy named Rocket. So we're getting a Rocket and Thor package deal!

Reaction Score
No that's a raccoon character from Guardians of the Galaxy named Rocket. So we're getting a Rocket and Thor package deal!
Damn that's the most badass racoon I've ever seen!! He can definitly tip over my garbage can and I won't yell at him. ( Actually racoons can rip you a new butthole. Not an animal to mess with.)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Imagine how many opportunities for a play-by-play guy to say he hammered something/someone.
Quick as lightening ....

Reaction Score
Oh... oh ... I got this one. Shaking My Head.
So Then I am supposed to know all about Thor? It clearly looks like a husky or wolf to me in that photo. I don't understand why someone should think this film or the character thor is commom knowledge.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
So Then I am supposed to know all about Thor? It clearly looks like a husky or wolf to me in that photo. I don't understand why someone should think this film or the character thor is commom knowledge.

It’s not that serious. Thor is currently a movie character based on a comic book character from the sixties. He’s in movies that are grossing billions of dollars. Before that, Thor is an actual Norse god that was worshiped by the Vikings for thousands of years. Rocket Raccoon is probably the best sci-fi movie character out now.

If we get kids named Rocket and Thor on
Our team you would probably have some cosplay At UConn games and tons of signs based on this.

Reaction Score
It’s not that serious. Thor is currently a movie character based on a comic book character from the sixties. He’s in movies that are grossing billions of dollars. Before that, Thor is an actual Norse god that was worshiped by the Vikings for thousands of years. Rocket Raccoon is probably the best sci-fi movie character out now.

If we get kids named Rocket and Thor on
Our team you would probably have some cosplay At UConn games and tons of signs based on this.
Ok cool. I know about Thor as a norse god, and that there was
a comic book and movie. I am clueless about rocket racoon. I don't pay much attention to hollywood, never have.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Ok, I'm back to being lost.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ok cool. I know about Thor as a norse god, and that there was
a comic book and movie. I am clueless about rocket racoon. I don't pay much attention to hollywood, never have.

dbc.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom