Joshua vs usyk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Joshua vs usyk

Reaction Score
Nothing about Wilder's demeanor or even his fighting style is saying he's showing up for a paycheck and running. Ridiculous comment.
Exactly. He wants to prove something. Fury is a much, much more talented fighter but Wilder can catch him like he did in the first fight. Still don’t know how Fury got up from that.

Reaction Score
Anything can happen with these heavy weights. I was never a Fury fan but he’s the best boxer of the lot. I’ve seen just about all Wilder’s fights. He’s lucky to be fighting when there’s no Ali, Holmes, Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, klitchkos. Terrible technique, no defense, no legs. A big right cross that can beat 99% of the poor competition.

I have a different opinion than most about AJ/Usyk. Usyk fought a smart fight against a much bigger opponent. I give him credit for being able to stick with his plan for 12 rounds but IMO he did it against a very overrated fighter. I don’t think Fury would have any problem with Usyk.

Reaction Score
Anything can happen with these heavy weights. I was never a Fury fan but he’s the best boxer of the lot. I’ve seen just about all Wilder’s fights. He’s lucky to be fighting when there’s no Ali, Holmes, Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, klitchkos. Terrible technique, no defense, no legs. A big right cross that can beat 99% of the poor competition.

I have a different opinion than most about AJ/Usyk. Usyk fought a smart fight against a much bigger opponent. I give him credit for being able to stick with his plan for 12 rounds but IMO he did it against a very overrated fighter. I don’t think Fury would have any problem with Usyk.
Agreed. I have to say for whatever reason it took Fury changing my mind about him over time. He’s the best boxer in the division even if wilder takes this fight in my opinion (of course that depends how).

Reaction Score
Demeanor now wins fights,ok.getting mauled and gutted by fury for 7rds.ok nice fighting style,lol.stupid post.He's great against b level boxers,against top shelf boxers he's chopped liver.wilder bringing his Schwinn and Gon ride all night.why fight a 3rd fight after being embarrassed twice? Answer=paycheck

Reaction Score
Demeanor now wins fights,ok.getting mauled and gutted by fury for 7rds.ok nice fighting style,lol.stupid post.He's great against b level boxers,against top shelf boxers he's chopped liver.wilder bringing his Schwinn and Gon ride all night.why fight a 3rd fight after being embarrassed twice? Answer=paycheck
Where did I say demeanor wins fights? On top of making silly claims you're now throwing out strawmen, what fights have you seen from Wilder where he's running around the ring? A popular Roger Mayweather quote can be applied to the nonsense you've been posting in here. When they agreed to their rematch of the draw they signed a 2 fight deal, Wilder immediately exercised his option for the rematch after he took his L, which he had every right to. If he takes another whooping then so be it, but nothing about his approach suggests he's coming to just lay down.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure why you keep pushing the running narrative when thats simply not who Wilder is or what he does. Your comments lead me to believe you are a casual boxing fan with basic knowledge of the sports technical side. Sometimes its ok to be wrong, be quiet and learn from others.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
This is completely illogical. If he didn’t force the trilogy ppl would say he doesn’t actually want to be great and fight the best, he just wants to beat easy competition for money. The current score is a questionable draw (Ie most think fury barely won but also some angles show fury didn’t actually get off the mat in 10 seconds) and fury smoked him the second fight. Not unreasonable at all to have a third fight. If it wasn’t an interesting fight it wouldn’t be making any money anyway so your money grab comment wouldn’t make sense then either.

Reaction Score
Stop acting like 15 yr old school girls.what I said was I felt like he was going to run a lot in this fight and it may get ugly,geez get a life.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
If Wilder tries to box with Fury he will get picked apart and stopped in less than 10 rounds. Wilder needs to forget about winning rounds and just seek and destroy with a one punch KO, which is what he normally does. Fury definitely needs to be careful and not rush in against him, but it is Fury’s fight to lose

Reaction Score
Eddie hearn said he thinks wilder won't win a round.Im sure that miserable idiot poster who thinks he smarter than everybody a few posts above this will disagree.He usually shows up after a match with his winning prediction,loser! These posters are nothing but words on my phone and don't exist,lol.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Eddie hearn said he thinks wilder won't win a round.Im sure that miserable idiot poster who thinks he smarter than everybody a few posts above this will disagree.He usually shows up after a match with his winning prediction,loser! These posters are nothing but words on my phone and don't exist,lol.
Eddie Hearn said that because his bank account heavily depended on the aj fury fight happening, which wilder demanding this fight prevented.

Reaction Score
Hearn looked liked like a loved one had just died after the AJ/Usyk fight. I agree with BoJ. Wilder has to come out and just try to end it quick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom