Josh Heupel to UCF | The Boneyard

Josh Heupel to UCF

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
First time as a HC. Sometimes that works, sometimes it does not.

Seems like a good fit however for Milton.

Reaction Score
Heupel hire is a great hire, IMO.. solid... dude knows how to get an offense going...

Reaction Score
They should of seriously considered Weist in my opinion, I really think this guy deserves to be a HC soon. I'm suprised USF didn't really consider him.

Reaction Score
First time as a HC. Sometimes that works, sometimes it does not.

Seems like a good fit however for Milton.
Seems to work better with offensive guys than defensive guys. One reason, I believe is OCs have to manage the clock. The 1st glaring game day problem with Diaco was getting plays in on time. After 3 years as a HC he still sucked at it.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Should be a good hire. Like someone else said, never know with a first time HC, but he did a heck of a job turning around that Mizzou offense from what we saw two years ago to what we saw this year in East Hartford. I'd argue that their offense pounded us into the ground worse than any other team this year. Maybe Memphis was worse, but we were at least in that one for a quarter and a half.

Reaction Score
WTF is the fascination with Weist? If he really was a solid candidate for HC positions ... let him take a Coastal Carolina or a William & Mary. He is not going to get near a USF oer UCF.

Reaction Score
They should of seriously considered Weist in my opinion, I really think this guy deserves to be a HC soon. I'm suprised USF didn't really consider him.
Is he still coaching?

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Diaco is rumored to be interested in the special teams coach position. He will be bringing a certain trophy to the interview.
Like Babe Ruth, he will have strong connections to both sides of a monumental rivalry.

Reaction Score
Somebody has to have that opinion, but apparently no ADs responsible for hiring head coaches & putting their careers on the line shares the view.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom