Josh Carlton Sophomore season Highlights per TCF

1.8 Blocks Per Game

• Over

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Under

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Remember when uconn dominated blocks per game? Every season everyone knew we would dominatethe NCAA in blocks. Would be nice to get back there with Josh and Akok.

Reaction Score
We were 175th in the country allowing 71.3 ppg this past year.

Our climb back to success starts with us getting back in the top 25 in this category.

Carlton, Sid, & Akok are all above-average rim protectors. Al and CV are above-average on-ball defenders. This could hypothetically be our starting lineup if Sid matures faster than expected.

If the rest of the team buys into good defensive habits, discipline, and rebounds the damn ball we're back in the top 25.

Reaction Score
A consistent 10-foot jumper would be huge for Josh.

The next step also includes a little more inside out passing. I know it wasn't part of these highlights and he did a little of it last year. Even the threat of the ball coming back outside would open the up the offense for the Huskies.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
A consistent 10-foot jumper would be huge for Josh.

The next step also includes a little more inside out passing. I know it wasn't part of these highlights and he did a little of it last year. Even the threat of the ball coming back outside would open the up the offense for the Huskies.
Also, I think he got away with 3 seconds a lot. If he was on another team that would drive me crazy. A little more activity before the catch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom