Josh Carlton Queens College Postgame | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton Queens College Postgame

Reaction Score
I'm excited to have some guys that can score at the 5 with their backs to the basket again. Cobb and Carlton showed off some nice post moves tonight that we haven't seen in a very long time.

Not only the post moves but the actual feel for the game is so much better. They are actually able to make an outlet pass, a Big to Big pass, and finish layups where it looks like they are sure it’s going in and not just throwing it near the hoop and hoping for the best. Queens had no talent whatsoever though.

Reaction Score
Would be nice if Josh Carlton could develop into a role player next season and give us a few minutes in the paint.

Was really rooting for Carlton after seeing his initial tapes but didn't want to get too excited. He hasn't disappointed. Hope they continue to use him and strike a balance that allows him to continue to develop the skills he's obviously spent some time honing. The kind of instinctive athletic big man we've been missing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Game going along I said to my wife Carlton and Polley are two players who could develop into something special. She replied she'll wait to see how things play out. And then one of the guards zips a bullet to Carlton and he easily catches it, brings the ball over his head and gets an easy bucket. She exclaimed Carlton's got terrific hands. I told her I was impressed with her bb acumen.

pj

Reaction Score
Game going along I said to my wife Carlton and Polley are two players who could develop into something special. She replied she'll wait to see how things play out. And then one of the guards zips a bullet to Carlton and he easily catches it, brings the ball over his head and gets an easy bucket. She exclaimed Carlton's got terrific hands. I told her I was impressed with her bb acumen.

Are you sure she was talking about basketball?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom