Josef Newgarden wins Indy 500 | The Boneyard

Josef Newgarden wins Indy 500

Reaction Score
I don't watch many motor races but I have been fascinated by Indy since I was a kid. Great race this year. The first half was very fast. The last 10 laps were insane. No one gave an inch and that led to multiple incidents and three red flag. The lead changed on the last lap.

The field was amazing with drivers from USA, England, Brazil, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Mexico,
Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland. The fastest lap was 224 MPH. Alex Palou started on the pole having bested 234 MPH in qualifying.

Reaction Score
I don't watch many motor races but I have been fascinated by Indy since I was a kid. Great race this year. The first half was very fast. The last 10 laps were insane. No one gave an inch and that led to multiple incidents and three red flag. The lead changed on the last lap.

The field was amazing with drivers from USA, England, Brazil, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Mexico,
Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland. The fastest lap was 224 MPH. Alex Palou started on the pole having bested 234 MPH in qualifying.
Santino Ferrucci from Woodbury, Connecticut finished third.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom