Jose Fernandez AAC Coach of the Year??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Yes, Jose has had to deal with injuries to his top players, however I would still vote for Coach Abe (despite my contempt for their style of play) as they have ascended the AAC mountain to earn the coveted #2 spot behind UConn. Strong consideration must be given to Michelle Scott-Heard and what she has done with Cincinnati. I know that may be a sore subject but she did finish 3rd in the league and has them playing inspired basketball (even if all the ingredients were there, you still have to cook it correctly, season it and delivery hot to the table and have it taste great, which she has). Jose would be a close 3rd with Ronald Huey also given consideration.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I might vote for coach Abe as coach of the year in the world cage fighting association but never in anything basketball (at least as the sport is meant to be played).

Arike takes a few cheap shots at our players and the world goes nuts; a whole team is trained to act like punks on the court and that coach should get strong consideration for COY? We usually see pretty eye to eye @DefenseBB but not on this one my friend.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I like Jose, but I feel the GOAT should receive AAC Coach of the year. Coach Geno Auriemma for AAC Coach of the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom