Jordan Williams former UMD basketball player from Torrington | The Boneyard

Jordan Williams former UMD basketball player from Torrington

Reaction Score
Absolutely the same guy.

Didnt know he was a druggie criminal.

Reaction Score
But things weren’t all sunshine and rainbows for Williams in College Park. In the summer before his sophomore season, he was charged with an assault in Torrington. Some around him described him as entitled and arrogant, and there was talk that he wouldn’t last at Maryland.

Former Torrington star Jordan Williams trying to get back to NBA

Problems may go back some time.

Reaction Score
Jordan was in my high school class, and in my same friend circle. He always seemed like a well-intentioned kid, but something's seemed off since his NBA stint.

Sad to see this, and hoping he can get things sorted out.

Reaction Score
Jordan was in my high school class, and in my same friend circle. He always seemed like a well-intentioned kid, but something's seemed off since his NBA stint.

Sad to see this, and hoping he can get things sorted out.

Its too bad. I remember he was an all ACC beast at Maryland and even if he couldn't cut it in the NBA, he could have made a lot of money overseas.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He killed it at Maryland. I heard he had some issues but as someone else said, he should be earning millions overseas now. He got a rep for being lazy though.

Reaction Score
He killed it at Maryland. I heard he had some issues but as someone else said, he should be earning millions overseas now. He got a rep for being lazy though.

You can tell hes lazy in that pics if him dont show me the look of a professional athlete. Kid looks really soft.
If you have NBA on your mind, working out and proper diet has to be there.

Reaction Score
Was never a great athlete but was a very good basketball player, could have carved out a 10 year career in the league if the desire was there. He's Murray Williams nephew, this is terrible news. Younger brother is a grrat player. Scored over 20 against us and leading scorer in his league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom