Jordan Tucker | The Boneyard

Jordan Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Miller visit earlier this month + Ollie visit today + unofficial visit this weekend... full court press could be paying off, and hopefully soon (taking a potential commitment from a high school sophomore with the barrel of salt).

Reaction Score
Interesting...

THU and FRI is Stone

SUN is Tucker

I guess they both passed on a UConn football ticket.

LOL......very intelligent kids as expected.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Seems amazing. Just wish he didn't refer to himself in the third person.

Reaction Score
White Plains? He needs to speak with Ben Gordon and Kemba Walker.

Reaction Score
White Plains? He needs to speak with Ben Gordon and Kemba Walker.
hopefully not about where they are from as the Bronx and Mt. Vernon are a far cry from White Plains and Westchester County!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
hopefully not about where they are from as the Bronx and Mt. Vernon are a far cry from White Plains and Westchester County!

Just keep him away from Gomes.

Reaction Score

A far cry? Hrrgh? White Plains is 5 miles from Mt. Vernon. On the BRP you go from one to the other in 5 minutes. They are right next to each other. New Haven to Branford.

Reaction Score
A far cry? Hrrgh? White Plains is 5 miles from Mt. Vernon. On the BRP you go from one to the other in 5 minutes. They are right next to each other. New Haven to Branford.
I think he means socioeconomically.

Reaction Score
I think he means socioeconomically.

It's hard to tell with these two towns. I actually know them quite well because wife's family is from Bronxville. Some of it is really nice. Then other parts are awful. Or, we'll head through Scarsdale and then to WP. parts of WP are nice, others look exactly like Mt. Vernon and parts of Bronxville.

Reaction Score
It's hard to tell with these two towns. I actually know them quite well because wife's family is from Bronxville. Some of it is really nice. Then other parts are awful. Or, we'll head through Scarsdale and then to WP. parts of WP are nice, others look exactly like Mt. Vernon and parts of Bronxville.
Mostly I was kidding but yeah, White Plains in general is considered a nicer place to live than either Mt. Vernon or the Bronx. Quick Drive, yes, but tucker probably isnt balling at rucker park on the reg.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
“@AdamZagoria: 2017 wing Jordan Tucker will visit UConn Sunday after Kevin Ollie met with him today, he tells @SNYtv. @Therealjtucks”
Wonder how things are going today? Not a peep of interest here in the Yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom