Jordan Todman playing today for Jaguars. | The Boneyard

Jordan Todman playing today for Jaguars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
JT has been in for at least two plays so far on the Jags opening drive, and has a carry. I believe that might be his first regular season NFL carry. If so congrats to him.

Pretty cool.

No matter what happens from here on out, he can say ran the ball in the NFL.

Ton of Uconn players playing right now.

Todman with Jax.
Brown and Butler with Indy.
Reyes with San Dog
McClain with Altanta
Easley with Buffalo.

Branch had a good game Thursday night.

Sherman later on today.
Beatty later on today.

Donald Thomas on Monday night.

I will not make any snarky comment about Edsall not being able to recruit or develop players either. The list of players playing significant roles speaks for itself.

Reaction Score
With the Jags doing a fair amount of running it looks like Todman's going to get more than a few snaps as they rotate RB's. I'd love to see him break one wide open just like his Husky days.

Reaction Score
Ha ha, OK more Todman updates. Just had a 13 yard kick return. Earning his $128,000

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Boy still got zip after sittin around for 2 yrs

Reaction Score
Edsall was a master at finding underrecruited talent.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not a bad debut for Todman.

Three carries, one catch and four KO returns. He got banged up on the last kickoff return. Didn't see him play after that.

Reaction Score
Beatty just needs to stay healthy. He has the athleticism to be a solid left tackle.

In a season filled with nothing but disappointment, it's good to see that UCONN players in the NFL are doing well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
i'm watching Beatty and he is playing great.

The past drive that ended with the Giants going up 42-27 Beatty manhandled #91 on NO every play. He has the ability to play another 6-8 years no problem.

Reaction Score
The NFL rookie minimum is $390,000.

Ha ha, OK more Todman updates. Just had a 13 yard kick return. Earning his $128,000

Todman has been dinged up since he has gotten into the league. If he wants a career, he needs to figure out how to avoid injury.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen this posted anywhere so thought I would throw it in here. Darius Butler has a big 4th Q interception when the Colts only up 1 point. His 3rd int of the year.

I was really disappointed Darius didn't workout with the Pats. Just didn't seem physical enough. When I saw him in a recent colt game it looked like had bulked up some into the upper body area.

Reaction Score
His salary is reported here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac/roster
His contract is probably pro-rated for a partial season.

He was on the practice squad for 14 weeks or so. The minimum here is 5,700 a week. so he has probably pulled in over 60k from there. So add the pro-rated salary to that. Like normal business folk they get per diem and such. After the government takes it share they make about $7.43.

Reaction Score
I was at the game yesterday. And spent time with JT after. Long story short my best friend from school grew up with Jordan. He's got a strained calf and a bruised wrist. He was out on special teams coverages and returning kick offs. Got 3 carries one for a decent gain and reception out of the back field. He said they only had a few packages installed for him as he's only been with the team a little over a week. I think he will see more playing time going forward as long as he can stay healthy.

Reaction Score
I was at the game yesterday. And spent time with JT after. Long story short my best friend from school grew up with Jordan. He's got a strained calf and a bruised wrist. He was out on special teams coverages and returning kick offs. Got 3 carries one for a decent gain and reception out of the back field. He said they only had a few packages installed for him as he's only been with the team a little over a week. I think he will see more playing time going forward as long as he can stay healthy.
I saw JT tap out after one of his runs holding his wrist...said uh-oh. Didn't know a about the calf. Hope he's good to go next week. Jeezus, being an NFL RB and kick returner is a crazy way to earn a living. Glad I had daughters.

His twitter feed tells all.

Todman Twitter

Reaction Score
He told us after the game on one play his elbow actually got stuck in a guys face mask. He got beat up a little bit yesterday. But he was happy and felt good about how things went.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He told us after the game on one play his elbow actually got stuck in a guys face mask. He got beat up a little bit yesterday. But he was happy and felt good about how things went.

Everyone on the planet outside of Manny Pacquiao thinks that's painful.

Reaction Score
Even the referee told him that's the first he's seen anything like that happen. He's added some weight to since leaving Uconn. He's up to about 205 now. Solid muscle by the way. He looks jacked. I just hope his calf can heal before next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom