Jordan telling Scott Burrell not to be dog food | The Boneyard

Jordan telling Scott Burrell not to be dog food

Reaction Score
Clickbait.

Saw this and thought “Why would Hawkins say that to Burrell?”
Opposite for me - no thought of Hawkins entered my brain. Either its because:

a) I watched the Last Dance, so I knew this sounded like MJ or,
b) time to get out my walker bc Jordan will always be synonymous to MJ first for me

Probably both ;)

Reaction Score
That full court pass video never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.
I totally agree. I watched it a few times this morning and the emotion still remains high. I remember watching that game and seeing the 19 point lead disappear in the second half. Fantastic finish. Of course UConn fans were on the other side of that emotion two days later against Duke.

Reaction Score
I totally agree. I watched it a few times this morning and the emotion still remains high. I remember watching that game and seeing the 19 point lead disappear in the second half. Fantastic finish. Of course UConn fans were on the other side of that emotion two days later against Duke.
That Laettner shot ranks near the top of my all time rip your heart out game.

Reaction Score
It was the play before that still guts me, only if Tate would have tipped it towards the other end . . . . . . . . .

my freshman yr…gut wrenching

Reaction Score
It was the play before that still guts me, only if Tate would have tipped it towards the other end . . . . . . . . .

Most frustrating play in UConn history. He anticipated the play and had himself an easy steal and booted it out of bounds. We had to wait nearly another decade to get to our first final 4 because of that play.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Most frustrating play in UConn history. He anticipated the play and had himself an easy steal and booted it out of bounds. We had to wait nearly another decade to get to our first final 4 because of that play.
Coach K has said as much. If I remember correctly he essentially said to Calhoun, if you had won that game both are trajectories change a little bit.

Reaction Score
That full court pass video never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.
That was the pass & shot sequence that taught me to NEVER give up on the team. At the time I was a kid, and was so distraught that they were down with 1 second left that I went upstairs to my bedroom to avoid seeing Clemson celebrate (what I thought would be) their win.

Then I heard my parents (the alums) and older sister going crazy, celebrating the UCONN win...

Reaction Score
Small derail on OP during the Open Championship week....MJ's main golfing partner at Grove XXlll is Dwight Freeney.. Former Bloomfield,Ct. HS FB player who played at Cuse/Indianapolis Colts.. Cool article in this month's Golf Digest if interested..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Small derail on OP during the Open Championship week....MJ's main golfing partner at Grove XXlll is Dwight Freeney.. Former Bloomfield,Ct. HS FB player who played at Cuse/Indianapolis Colts.. Cool article in this month's Golf Digest if interested..
Dwight Freeney is the man, one of the only Cuse grads I like. Should've gotten into the Hall of Fame this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom