Jordan Nixon transferring from ND | The Boneyard

Jordan Nixon transferring from ND

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I don't mind dedicated threads like this for higher profile transfers (and Nixon is borderline on that front, IMHO), but as of now this seems like it belongs in the general WBB thread unless and until there is (and I don't think there will be) more than idle speculation that her destination could be UConn.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
What in the world is going on at ND? Why all of these transfers?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I get the general threads - but, like the other poster above - I find it difficult to get to wading through the longer threads. OTH, when I do, I find I rarely care about much of the news.

Reaction Score
What in the world is going on at ND? Why all of these transfers?
@UConnNick it would appear Nixon saw the hand writting on the stall and decided to find a home rather than sit for the next 3 years. I don't see any thing nefarious happening at ND just too many good transfers ready to play. Welcome to the new World of WCBB. Yuk!!

Reaction Score
I get the general threads - but, like the other poster above - I find it difficult to get to wading through the longer threads. OTH, when I do, I find I rarely care about much of the news.
Jaded! You are jaded. All you want is news of Geno's conquests and successes and of the Number one's salivating to join Uconn--me too.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

Any chance she would visit UConn?
Of course! Haven't you learned yet that here on the BY that every recruit and transfer is coming to UConn...until they announce that they are going to another school??

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Doubt it and we really don't need another guard. I don't think its in her best interest either.

I'm just getting caught up on some things (mostly school, a little WBB...) while in Ireland and when I clicked on this article this is the screen I got.

What kind of information are you collecting, NDInsider? :eek:

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Jaded! You are jaded. All you want is news of Geno's conquests and successes and of the Number one's salivating to join Uconn--me too.
Um, not so much. I do read a lot of the Geno threads - he is a fascinating study in success. As to transfers and recruits and where they end up - if it isn't Arizona or Rutgers, meh. Sorry.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom