Jordan Hawkins: The Climb | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins: The Climb

Reaction Score
Jao Ituka transferred this year. He had a nice freshman year at Marist. I thought he might've been a good bench guard for us to pickup before Hassan committed. Didn't know he knew Jordan. Looks like he ended up at Wake.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing, always love finding out some more about these guys off the court. I have a lot of confidence in Hawkins this year, I think both he and Andre have been primed to take over the team.

Side note, that Vince Carter shirt he's wearing in Part 1 is insane

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Reaction Score
Nice video. As Chief has said previously, Jordon comes from a really good family. They had a big group up for one game last season. Very nice people. We have players who have great and solid family support. We don’t need everyone to have that but it helps keeps guys on the right path and doing things the right way.

Reaction Score
Can't help but think that as Hawkins continues to mature into his body and grow as a player that he may well become one of the better shooting guards to play here. Looking forward to watching him develop this season. He is an X factor for sure.

Reaction Score
Can't help but think that as Hawkins continues to mature into his body and grow as a player that he may well become one of the better shooting guards to play here. Looking forward to watching him develop this season. He is an X factor for sure.
How the game has changed. Rip would literally wear the defender down with constant off the ball movement and the use of double Bigs screens. Then when he got the ball he was either immediately open or could quickly drive by an exhausted defender.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
How the game has changed. Rip would literally wear the defender down with constant off the ball movement and the use of double Bigs screens. Then when he got the ball he was either immediately open or could quickly drive by an exhausted defender.

He also had the best screen setter in UConn history.

Reaction Score
Rip had a motor that wouldn’t quit but it’s unlikely to find that again in another player. That’s not Hawkins I don’t think but he should watch his tapes. College and NBA championships Rip produced with that motor.

Reaction Score
Hawkins was extremely good running screens as a freshman, even before he got here really. That's one of the main compliments Coach Hurley gave Jordan before last season. Another year or two and he will definitely be elite at it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom