Jordan Fuchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is now a soft verbal for Rutgers since he's visiting Indiana

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It's probably best to just wait for Fuchs to be on campus before you actually believe what he says.

But....UConn really needs a good TE and he would fit in here very nicely.

Reaction Score
UCONN needs several good tight ends. I cannot remember seeing worse play from the TE position ever.
We CANNOT whiff on a juco TE recruit should we decide to go that route this year either...

Reaction Score
We CANNOT whiff on a juco TE recruit should we decide to go that route this year either...

It might be tough to find a JUCO TE. Isn't their signing period in about a week or so?

Reaction Score
And Tommy Myers will fit nicely. He'll be our Gronk.
Forgot about this kid... He's a RS that should shine for us the next 3 to 4 years

It might be tough to find a JUCO TE. Isn't their signing period in about a week or so?

Lets hope we get our coordinators in place sooner rather than later next week. recruiting never stops...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Hopefully, the three we are bringing in (Myers, Stapleton, Thompson) will show some quality. Also, we have to assume that McQuillan and Norris will both show some growth over the offseason. Hopefully, that crew will be able to produce, even in the absence of a JUCO transfer...

Reaction Score
His recruitment has been a nightmare. He backed out of UConn because of our coaching situation and then decided on....Rutgers? Flood won't be there in three years. Now Indiana? They promising him a spot on the basketball team too?

He should come back to UConn. New and exciting coach, plenty of PT to challenge for. Close to home.

Reaction Score
Hopefully, the three we are bringing in (Myers, Stapleton, Thompson) will show some quality. Also, we have to assume that McQuillan and Norris will both show some growth over the offseason. Hopefully, that crew will be able to produce, even in the absence of a JUCO transfer...

I think that McQuillan's injuries have really taken away from his abilities. He was an outstanding athlete.

Reaction Score
His recruitment has been a nightmare. He backed out of UConn because of our coaching situation and then decided on....Rutgers? Flood won't be there in three years. Now Indiana? They promising him a spot on the basketball team too?

He should come back to UConn. New and exciting coach, plenty of PT to challenge for. Close to home.
He should come back? What make you think he has an offer to?

Reaction Score
Let's move on from Fuchs....like real quick. When was the last time someone played 2 sports in college in the real world we live in NOW. Let's move
on real quick, don't let the door hit your a*** on the way out. As HCBD said, there are 23,000,000 people here on the East coast...go gettem' Bobby!!!
Storrs is an awesome place.

Reaction Score
He should come back? What make you think he has an offer to?

Good point. He may not. Last time anything was made publicly, the prior staff said all commits' offers would be honored. The kid is talented and we have a real need at the position. This late in the game, I can't imagine why the staff wouldn't take him back, but, no, I don't know if he still has an offer.

Reaction Score
We need the kids we have now to be well-coached. If they show the natural growth from last year, to this coming year, we should turn a real weak spot, to a pretty good position. Norris, and McQuillan seem to be good athletes. They need to learn to block, and they need to learn to run routes. That's why we have coaches.

Reaction Score
TE Tommy Meyers will be a beast. For those who don't know, his Dad Norm played for the Huskies back in the day and his Mom Peggy still holds the record for rebounds in a single game (25) for the Lady Huskies. Pretty good genes!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who knows but my gut tells me Coach D won't waste a breath on anyone who's not fully committed at this point. Rutgers sounds great if he wants to lose at 2 sports.

And be berated, belittled, and demoralized. They have a an epic vision of teaching and coaching over in NJ.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't hurt to give the kid a call.
Initially, I thought so too. BUT, just from his actions (commit, decommitt, commit soewhere else), this kid reeks of immaturity. That's not a trait that I want to see in ANY UConn athletes. If he can't see the forest from the trees, let him get lost into oblivion. The coaching staff is better served finding kids who can see the value of a UConn & WANT to be there.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
If Jordan is interested in being a Husky, then he should open a dialogue with coach Diaco. He looks to be a kid with great potential. We've got a freshman QB throwing for 400+ yards in his final game and a hole at the TE position, I'm not sure there's a better opportunity for him than in Storrs.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Initially, I thought so too. BUT, just from his actions (commit, decommitt, commit soewhere else), this kid reeks of immaturity. That's not a trait that I want to see in ANY UConn athletes. If he can't see the forest from the trees, let him get lost into oblivion. The coaching staff is better served finding kids who can see the value of a UConn & WANT to be there.
In a way I agree but as someone who changed their major twice while in school and then changed careers after 11 years, I can appreciate what he's going through. And I didn't have department chairs sending daily texts to tell me what a great program they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom