Jordan Brand Classic | The Boneyard

Jordan Brand Classic

Reaction Score
28-26 after one quarter...lol. It'll take college coaches the rest of the summer to break some of the habits being formed in these exhibitions. If you didn't know better, you'd think Shaq's daughter was the best player in the country. She lit it up in the first quarter.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
28-26 after one quarter...lol. It'll take college coaches the rest of the summer to break some of the habits being formed in these exhibitions. If you didn't know better, you'd think Shaq's daughter was the best player in the country. She lit it up in the first quarter.

I had heard that she was the one player in the class of 2024 that had a huge upside. She moved up in rankings virtually every cycle. Will be interesting to see what KRF does with her at Florida.

Reaction Score
I had heard that she was the one player in the class of 2024 that had a huge upside. She moved up in rankings virtually every cycle. Will be interesting to see what KRF does with her at Florida.
She's strong but doesn't seem to particularly like it inside. Hangs and shoots on the perimeter a lot of the time. Still, when she does wander inside, she can handle herself. This is the third time I've seen her play this summer. I think she's a little bit better than I thought.

Reaction Score
No. Not sure if she is there, but she hasn't played.
I'm pretty sure I saw here on the bench in sweats. Nice she can at least take part in all the activities and rack up on the swag, which is apparently substantial from Jordan Brand.

Reaction Score
I tried to find a boxscore yesterday, but was unsuccessful. Can't anyone find one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom