Jordan Brand Classic Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Jordan Brand Classic Tomorrow

Reaction Score
This is an outreach for better sleuths than me.

I'd like to watch men and women tomorrow but information seems as tough to get as a secret scrimmage. I google and follow links and can't even authoritatively determine the times. It says 1pm in one location, 4pm in another, and 6pm in another. I followed a link to buy tix and the time isn't listed. In a Barclay's link it says doors open at 4pm which doesn't make sense if the games are at any of the 3 times I have seen. My tv guide listings for sunday have nothing. There is an inference it can be streamed at NBA.com but no time is listed. I read a half dozen articles about the game and players participating and they all referenced April 21st and none mentioned the time. Who can help a dumb ass find info that should be easy to find?

Reaction Score
The Jordan Brand Classic (JBC), now in its 23rd year, will host the nation’s top high school senior boys and girls basketball players as they take the big stage on April 21st in Brooklyn – the same city where Michael Jordan was born.

The girls game will lead the way with a 4:00 PM ET tip-off, followed by the boys game at 6:00 PM ET. Both games will air on the NBA App and simulcast on NBA’s YouTube Channel. Rosters for the boys’ and girls’ Jordan Brand Classic teams can be found below.

I'd call you dumb ass but I don't want to pile on. :)

Reaction Score
This is an outreach for better sleuths than me.

I'd like to watch men and women tomorrow but information seems as tough to get as a secret scrimmage. I google and follow links and can't even authoritatively determine the times. It says 1pm in one location, 4pm in another, and 6pm in another. I followed a link to buy tix and the time isn't listed. In a Barclay's link it says doors open at 4pm which doesn't make sense if the games are at any of the 3 times I have seen. My tv guide listings for sunday have nothing. There is an inference it can be streamed at NBA.com but no time is listed. I read a half dozen articles about the game and players participating and they all referenced April 21st and none mentioned the time. Who can help a dumb ass find info that should be easy to find?
Boy's game is at 6pm; girls game at 4pm. Both games are streamed on the NBA app and the NBA YouTube channel.

Reaction Score
Interesting. I followed your link to jordanbrandclassic.com and get the complete writeup. I google and hit the link to Jordanbrandclassic.com and get the same site url but it has none of that writeup, just the image above it. I'm taking a mulligan. Thanks

Reaction Score
Boy's game is at 6pm; girls game at 4pm. Both games are streamed on the NBA app and the NBA YouTube channel.
Thanks for the help. Interestly, I just went on you tube and there are a few videos from today showing player scrimmages. Liam looks good on them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom