OT: Joober | The Boneyard

OT: Joober

Reaction Score
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm the mostly lurking brother of @joober jones He's been dealing with kidney stones and now an ulcer too boot and is in the hospital at present. It's also the anniversay of the death of his first son who died in infancy. Between a heavy work schedule, raising his 2 children and the 2 children of our deceased younger brother, he's got a lot on his plate. If you could, please say a little prayer for him today.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm the mostly lurking brother of @joober jones He's been dealing with kidney stones and now an ulcer too boot and is in the hospital at present. It's also the anniversay of the death of his first son who died in infancy. Between a heavy work schedule, raising his 2 children and the 2 children of our deceased younger brother, he's got a lot on his plate. If you could, please say a little prayer for him today.
Will do.

Reaction Score
My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family...hang in there..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom