Jonathan Bobblehead Pickup Info | The Boneyard

Jonathan Bobblehead Pickup Info

Reaction Score
>>Exclusive for Season Ticket Holders who purchased by the April 24th Priority Deadline:

Your complimentary Jonathan the Husky bobblehead(s) will be available for pickup at Fan Fest prior to Thursday's home opener against Holy Cross. Please present a valid ID at the Bobblehead Pickup Tents located by the Tailgate Guys section of Fan Fest. Season ticket holders will receive 1 bobblehead per ticket on their account. Fans are encouraged to pick up their bobblehead(s) and bring them back to their car prior to entering the stadium. The bobbleheads will be available for pickup as the parking lots open at 2:30 p.m. until kickoff (7:30 p.m.).<<

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
IMG_5764.jpg

Reaction Score
UConn told me they were going to mail these out to season tix holders. They said the hat distribution from a couple of year ago was a disaster. For a program that's trying to build their base their communication and organization is absolutely terrible. Maybe they should have thought through the logistics of the "perks" before offering them.

Reaction Score
UConn told me they were going to mail these out to season tix holders. They said the hat distribution from a couple of year ago was a disaster. For a program that's trying to build their base their communication and organization is absolutely terrible. Maybe they should have thought through the logistics of the "perks" before offering them.

Did someone tell you that they wouldn't mail them if picking them up @ home opener wasn't an option?

Seems reasonable to me if they can save $bucks$ not having to mail them they should.

Reaction Score

Can you imagine what the post office or FedEx could do to those in the mail? My season tickets were mangled in shipping.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The hat give away a few years ago was very quick. Even with the different years associated on emblems.

Reaction Score
Did someone tell you that they wouldn't mail them if picking them up @ home opener wasn't an option?

Seems reasonable to me if they can save $bucks$ not having to mail them they should.
They just said they were mailing them out. They specifically said they wouldn't do the hand out option like with the hats because too many people didn't get their hats. They told me they have boxes of hats still left over from that promotion. My issue is the lack of communication about promised perks or the different answers/misinformation I have gotten from different people in the Athletic office.

Reaction Score
They just said they were mailing them out. They specifically said they wouldn't do the hand out option like with the hats because too many people didn't get their hats. They told me they have boxes of hats still left over from that promotion. My issue is the lack of communication about promised perks or the different answers/misinformation I have gotten from different people in the Athletic office.
What will your 6th post bring. The anticipation is killing me.

Reaction Score
The hat give away a few years ago was very quick. Even with the different years associated on emblems.
I would like to buy one of those hats. Have 3 tickets but only got one hat.

Reaction Score
Hopefully there's more than one or 2 people managing and setting up early so fans don't spend an hour waiting in line before/during the game for their Bobble-Heads.

Reaction Score
Hopefully there's more than one or 2 people managing and setting up early so fans don't spend an hour waiting in line before/during the game for their Bobble-Heads.

>>The bobbleheads will be available for pickup as the parking lots open at 2:30 p.m. until kickoff (7:30 p.m.).<<

Reaction Score
Took 5-minutes to pick mine up. Gave my name. They handed me four. I walked away. If you were unable to attend call your ticket rep and see if they will mail them.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom