Joke to start your Monday | The Boneyard

Joke to start your Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the Syracuse board about where Akok lands..

"We have the upper hand ALL of the time vs UCONN , they can't compete with Syracuse Basketball, not even close, when was the last time UConn played on ESPN with the exception of playing against SU? Exactly !!!

UCONN with Hurley is better than they were last year with Ollie, but We are a much better program - not even close - not even a discussion, which conference do they play in? HA HA HA LOL

They know it, their fans and alumni know it too and it kills them
syracuse-basketball-ball-hoop-smiley-emoticon-000817-medium.gif

The only shot they have is if/when they cheat with you know what, which would not surprise me with Kofi."

Reaction Score
What’s the Kofi reference? “

“If/when they cheat with you know what”

I don’t but I’m interested

Reaction Score

"We have the upper hand ALL of the time vs UCONN , they can't compete with Syracuse Basketball, not even close, when was the last time UConn played on ESPN with the exception of playing against SU? Exactly !!!

UCONN with Hurley is better than they were last year with Ollie, but We are a much better program - not even close - not even a discussion, which conference do they play in? HA HA HA LOL

The only shot they have is if/when they cheat with you know what, which would not surprise me with Kofi."

He's trying to convince himself that Cuse is better than UConn and I don't even think he believes that.

Reaction Score
He's trying to convince himself that Cuse is better than UConn and I don't even think he believes that.

An important reminder:

Not only is 4>1 but, off the court, Cuse is, at best, an equal institution to UConn academically yet costs more than twice as much.

Also, orange is hiddious.

UConn is just better anyway you slice it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What’s the Kofi reference? “

“If/when they cheat with you know what”

I don’t but I’m interested

It his way of saying that, if UCONN beats Cuse for a big recruit, then UCONN must have cheated to do it.

He's a lunatic.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Plus we were on an ESPN network or CBS more often than they were last year. When we were terrible.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Classic, from wannabe nation

4-1 baby, an insurmountable lead for the high school zone team to overcome

We even have more Big East titles, even after we took the 1980's off and spotted them a decade

Their one NBA star is more of a laughing stock than a productive player, having never won anything anywhere and more of a liability than as asset for most of his career

Has it snowed there yet?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It his way of saying that, if UCONN beats Cuse for a big recruit, then UCONN must have cheated to do it.

He's a lunatic.

Yeah, I figured it was a cheating reference, he made it sound specific like a Capel @ Duke reference.

Reaction Score
They seem to forget that weve matched their number of championships in this conference that we just “absolutely hate.”

Reaction Score
Be nice. Syracuse is a depressed area. It’s so sad. OP likely on a opioid high ands stole an iPad. Sumpin in dem dome dogs makes em crazy. #leatherstocking-rednecks

Reaction Score

LMFAO! No. Seriously! This gave me a good laugh. What a hilariously delusional jackass. It kills me that we arent as good a program as Cuse? I cant remember a single time in the 30 years ive been a Uconn fan that ive ever felt an ounce of envy for even a second for the Cuse program. In fact i dont really spend much time thinking about them at all.

Reaction Score
So we have the better history and championship performance case closed and we own the past, it can’t be argued. Yet they are in a better conference playing better opponents with higher profile tv exposure, also can’t be contested. I like our young coach going forward over them and the key to out future is recruiting because it takes talent to win. To me they are in better position to get the talent based on conference. I hope to be wrong. If we could have been in the ACC with Hurley going forward there would be nothing to talk about.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
So we have the better history and championship performance case closed and we own the past, it can’t be argued. Yet they are in a better conference playing better opponents with higher profile tv exposure, also can’t be contested. I like our young coach going forward over them and the key to out future is recruiting because it takes talent to win. To me they are in better position to get the talent based on conference. I hope to be wrong. If we could have been in the ACC with Hurley going forward there would be nothing to talk about.
"I don't always agree with you, but when I do it's depressing."

Stay thirsty, Dan Hurley.

Reaction Score
Things are getting so bad at Syracuse that their main pitch to Akok is the TBT. They will proudly claim semi-final success and that UConn doesn't even have a team. Sadly, they can't win that either. Olander without ever playing has the same TBT titles as Devondorff.

Reaction Score
Their head coach is also 73. At some point he is going to retire. Who is replacing him? I know they think they are a top 5 job, but also remember that Boeheim has given them a discount all these years. Hurley even now makes more money than JB.

So they will have to pay for their next coach, which they should be able to with their ACC money. Or they might go with GMac.

The ACC is the superior league. But they will also always be behind Duke, UNC, and probably Virginia, and maybe even Ville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom