Johnny Football | The Boneyard

Johnny Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Gee, star quarterback parties out with girls on his day off.
Never heard of that before.
I thought that why you became a star quarterback.
But he lied to his coach about partying.
Wasn't it Max McGee who went out partying in New Orleans before the Superbowl game, hooked up with a least one chick and spent the night in a hotel somewhere. I think he caught two touchdowns in the game and might even have been MVP.
When did football become corporate?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
When he starts playing like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers he can start having a little more leeway on what he does. Last I checked he's barely able to start for a crappy Browns team. Maybe if he spent more time prepping on his BYE week instead of living it up he might be able to reach those levels. However, his choices seem to reflect a poor work ethic.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Wasn't it Max McGee who went out partying in New Orleans before the Superbowl game, hooked up with a least one chick and spent the night in a hotel somewhere. I think he caught two touchdowns in the game and might even have been MVP.
Johnny football= J E R K O F F

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

He was in rehab just months ago. They pay him millions of dollars. And no, you don't see Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady, or Drew Brees doing these things.

Reaction Score

I suppose you also want to go back to the days where they gave you smelling salts and hussled you back into the game after getting knocked out cold.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The fact that the Browns not only drafted this guy, but traded up to do it, tells me everything I need to know to determine that this franchise will always lose.

Reaction Score
I don't understand this mentality where grown men are babysat and controlled like children. There are natural consequences called getting arrested and jailed if he steps over the normal lines of acceptable lawful behavior. If he parties too much, he'll underperform or not...imagine if Kenny Stabler or Nameth played today.

PS Manzel is an arrogant, irresponsible punk. But, he'll implode left to his own devices.

Reaction Score
Guy goes to rehab and then lies about wanting to stay clean and stay out of trouble

Reaction Score
When he starts playing like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers he can start having a little more leeway on what he does. Last I checked he's barely able to start for a crappy Browns team. Maybe if he spent more time prepping on his BYE week instead of living it up he might be able to reach those levels. However, his choices seem to reflect a poor work ethic.

Rodgers and Brady don't need more leeway because they don't do the things Manziel does ... and that's why they're elite QB's. And Manziel wouldn't need more leeway because he just might be a better QB too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom