John Writing up a Storm, Um, Filling Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Hey Doggy

Let's credit John with an A for effort.
Four, count em, seperate writings; 1 story and 3 blogs (2 and a half actually, see below)

Please find my summaries,

Story: Tara: it was an electric atmosphere and all we woried about was Maya, now the whole team; Kelly: We didn't finish, must do better.

Blog 1: Chiney and Bria are lifetime friends call each other "frienemies."
Blog 2: On Being Friends with Geno (nothing specific on that subject).
Blog 3: Tara not interested in a bar room brawl, wants a BB game (great if true).

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The lengthy piece about how Stanford came to replace Tennessee as UConn's biggest rival was especially well done. Acorns to mighty oaks, fallen trees, masterful metaphors. No trite/tiresome "We don't like them and they don't like us" crap. A good job by John.

Reaction Score
The lengthy piece about how Stanford came to replace Tennessee as UConn's biggest rival was especially well done. Acorns to mighty oaks, fallen trees, masterful metaphors. No trite/tiresome "We don't like them and they don't like us" crap. A good job by John.

I was about to comment on the same piece. That was the niftiest opening sentence
that John has come up with in quite a while.

Reaction Score
The "More Than a Fairytale" piece had about the longest media quote I've ever seen from Kalana Greene. She was positively insightful!

Reaction Score
Hey Doggy

Let's credit John with an A for effort.
Four, count em, seperate writings; 1 story and 3 blogs (2 and a half actually, see below)

Please find my summaries,

Story: Tara: it was an electric atmosphere and all we woried about was Maya, now the whole team; Kelly: We didn't finish, must do better.

Blog 1: Chiney and Bria are lifetime friends call each other "frienemies."
Blog 2: On Being Friends with Geno (nothing specific on that subject).
Blog 3: Tara not interested in a bar room brawl, wants a BB game (great if true).

Trust me, it is true. She hates "maul ball". Hates it.

and to add, Geno was quoted saying that Stanford and UConn recruit the same type of players "physical" It will be a physical game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The "More Than a Fairytale" piece had about the longest media quote I've ever seen from Kalana Greene. She was positively insightful!
Agreed. I had to double-check about the 4th paragraph to verify that those were still Kalana's words. Positively loquacious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom