John Tuite sucks, but... | The Boneyard

John Tuite sucks, but...

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I really, REALLY hate ridiculous homer PA guys, like the one at Temple. I Can understand enthusiasm, but that's a little much!!??

Syracuse also has their annoying one - the guy who only announces the score when it suits the orange. I used to love when the team would shut him up...

Sorry - vent after watching the highlights and hearing TTTTTHHHHHRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about 1000 times.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
John is a seasoned pro. He was my soccer broadcast partner at WHUS in the early 80's and he was a student of the game back then. Every program, college and pro, dictate how they want their announcers to stand out. Some are told to liven it up, some told to play it down the middle. UCONN doesn't need to go crazy with their PA announcer in any sport. Temple, being in downtown Philly, has its announcers do things a little more spirited.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
John is a seasoned pro. He was my soccer broadcast partner at WHUS in the early 80's and he was a student of the game back then. Every program, college and pro, dictate how they want their announcers to stand out. Some are told to liven it up, some told to play it down the middle. UCONN doesn't need to go crazy with their PA announcer in any sport. Temple, being in downtown Philly, has its announcers do things a little more spirited.
I thought his name was familiar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom