John Robinson IV Interview | The Boneyard

John Robinson IV Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I said it before and I'll say it again we're getting Seahawks big on defense and I love it!

I also love that the recruits are talking to each other and that Davis seems to be heavily recruiting other players.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Terrific interview. More re-enforcement that the Diaco blue print is to bring in high character kids who have leadership potential and great enthusiasm. The benefit is two fold; these kids are already cheering for one another now and once enrolled they should likely continue to be helpful recruiters in the coming years. Perhaps PP brought in too many academic and character reaches - which may have created a negative atmosphere.

As outsiders, one thing we'll never see is just how many times a recruit is lost or won over by contact with current players on their visit.

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
These recruit interviews are awesome. Really gives you insight on BD and his coaches. I am really impressed that most of these recruits love the whole coaching staff...not just BD. This staff isn't a one man show...it really seems like BD has built a great staff that stays on message and paints a very clear vision of what UConn will be. Pretty amazing considering the last few years. I love the fact that the players talk about academics and hard work...not helicopters and "coach is like one of us".

BD is a great leader...if he is half the coach that he is a leader, this team will be fun to watch.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
These recruit interviews are awesome. Really gives you insight on BD and his coaches. I am really impressed that most of these recruits love the whole coaching staff...not just BD. This staff isn't a one man show...it really seems like BD has built a great staff that stays on message and paints a very clear vision of what UConn will be. Pretty amazing considering the last few years. I love the fact that the players talk about academics and hard work...not helicopters and "coach is like one of us".

BD is a great leader...if he is half the coach that he is a leader, this team will be fun to watch.

Couldn't agree more. The coaching staff seems to have unlocked a secret formula for our football program's success going forward. They are capitalizing on all the advantages UConn and they bring to the table while minimizing weaknesses. Time will tell if that translates into more winning on the field, but so far I'm impressed and encouraged.

Reaction Score
Ditto to all your positive remarks above! What a great article with so many positive quotes from not only John, but his HS coach as well. HCBD and his staff are REALLY making a great impression!! I love how this is all coming together for UConn. These new Huskies, as well as the current Huskies team, WILL be heard from!!

Reaction Score
Stop being so positive. That is frowned upon by some around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom