John Dorsey? | The Boneyard

John Dorsey?

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Why not? Working for Detroit. I know an ex-Lion who is also mortified by the situation in Storrs [oops East Hartford]. Or is it just the sting of yesterday and the Stoli O's talking?

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I don't think he has ever coached players

Nope. And not my thought. Football Czar. Show him the money. Built a super bowl Championship team in Green Bay. Drafted Mahomes. Think he knows what hes doing.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think they should ask him his feelings as someone who has been involved in football for 40+ years with UConn, Detroit and a number of other positions in the NFL. He has a knows something about the sport and has given to UConn in with donations in the past.

I don't want ex-players to have the final say but input would be good IMHO

Reaction Score
I think that's always been a big problem with UConn Football's history... when they part ways with coaches they same to start to alienate players that helped build/mold something that was on its way to being special...

We (us fans), our voices shouldn't be the loudest ones...The fraternity called UConn Football needs the soldiers that helped build it to get involved. And not through a social media rant/comment.... Divided we fall... and boy oh boy we're falling...

Reaction Score
I think that's always been a big problem with UConn Football's history... when they part ways with coaches they same to start to alienate players that helped build/mold something that was on its way to being special...

We (us fans), our voices shouldn't be the loudest ones...The fraternity called UConn Football needs the soldiers that helped build it to get involved. And not through a social media rant/comment.... Divided we fall... and boy oh boy we're falling...
"The fraternity called UConn Football". Dave Benedict can poll the following for suggestions, but ultimately it's his final say:
Kirk Ferentz
John Dorsey
Will Beatty
Dan Orlovsky
Kendall Reyes
Donald Brown
Eric Torkelson
Tyvon Branch
to name just a few

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Dorsey will stick with the pro game. He is a master of IDing college talent. Too bad he did a Silvio when he got his chance to sit in the big chair.

Reaction Score
Why not? Working for Detroit. I know an ex-Lion who is also mortified by the situation in Storrs [oops East Hartford]. Or is it just the sting of yesterday and the Stoli O's talking?
Stoli. He was fired by the Chiefs and the Browns. The last time we hired a past UConn guy from the Lions things didn’t turn out so well.

Reaction Score
"The fraternity called UConn Football". Dave Benedict can poll the following for suggestions, but ultimately it's his final say:
Kirk Ferentz
John Dorsey
Will Beatty
Dan Orlovsky
Kendall Reyes
Donald Brown
Eric Torkelson
Tyvon Branch
to name just a few

Darius Butler, Anthony Sherman.

Reaction Score
Dorsey would be a good choice to be AD here if the timing is ever right. But I don't see him leaving the NFL or wanting to.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
What kind of opinion would you try to solicit from that group?

Hire a better coach? Lol.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Dorsey will stick with the pro game. He is a master of IDing college talent. Too bad he did a Silvio when he got his chance to sit in the big chair.

Why wouldn't you want him to give input? He knows more about the game than any of us from a perspective none of us have.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why wouldn't you want him to give input? He knows more about the game than any of us from a perspective none of us have.
Dorsey blew his coaching hire so bad it cost him his job.

Reaction Score

He’s an NFL guy and he gets fired a lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom