John Bol Ajak | The Boneyard

John Bol Ajak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 different kids Bol Akot and John Bol Ajak

There could be a lot of Bols playing soon. Seeing this thread made me look up Manute's kid, Bol Bol. Looks there's been some Kentucky drama there.

Reaction Score
2 different kids Bol Akot and John Bol Ajak

As the freshman she said, "Don't really know what the difference between a Akot or a Ajak, they both feel the same to me." "As long as its not Akok".

The upperclasman says, "Hmmmm Akok ........"

And the senior hottie says, "I'm from New England I'll stick with a traditional historic Adams".

badabing

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks @fleudslipcon I hadn't seen this previously. My wife, despite the fact that we are not wealthy, has been trying to prop up consumer confidence in our country by purchasing thousands of dollars worth of stuff from Amazon. I will make my Amazon purchases through the link and I will try to get her to as well. Of course, that will give her my login which I will have to reconcile in my mind. Since I haven't tried to date any of you I should be ok.
My wife has agreed to support this effort. It's the least any of us can do for temery.

Reaction Score
I see shipments daily from Amazon and very few are mine LOL...I have informed that buyer from my household to go through this site also, she may fund it herself.

Hold on! I thought my wife was Ms Amazon Prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom