John A's Blog | The Boneyard

John A's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really miss those nice articles we used to see from John reporting on our team from Storrs to other venues. The weekly "talk in" was great, too. The Boneyard link does not bring up John A.'s writings.
Now all we seem to get is a link to the Courant (BLAH, not blog) and twitter news which is horrible. Thank goodness for Rich Elliot for picking up the slack. Wish we could get the old John A. back to add to our commentary as well. I don't think it is his choice for the new reporting.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Not sure what you are talking about. Almost all of John A's stuff is posted here. And I'm sure he will have his weekly "chats" during the season.

Reaction Score
I see a Boneyard post from John once in a while but there used to be a real blog that he wrote and was linked in the beginning lists of Blogs, Rules, etc. Clicking on that now only brings you to the Courant online page, not to anything by John A. Perhaps it is just my computer but I can link to the other Blogs such as Rich Elliot, etc. No problem, we have DD's good reports anyway.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I see a Boneyard post from John once in a while but there used to be a real blog that he wrote and was linked in the beginning lists of Blogs, Rules, etc. Clicking on that now only brings you to the Courant online page, not to anything by John A. Perhaps it is just my computer but I can link to the other Blogs such as Rich Elliot, etc. No problem, we have DD's good reports anyway.
I think the link was broken when the Courant re-designed their on-line site. I also believe it is now working. It was fixed on 9/22 in the links above. Try this copied from the blogs links.
If the link is not working for you in the links post above, maybe you need to clear your cache.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
He is still a good writer and does a good job on the big picture issues because he is very connected. I think his style has evolved though. Gone are the days of the whole constituents schtick...which I thought were great. It feels like to me that he is bored with all the blowouts. It is not tough to find his writing, it is just that there is less enthusiasm than there used to be, IMHO. Which is understandable. The nice is thing is that it seems that members of the horde each have something they are particularly good at so even though there is some overlap, there is usually a lot of variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom