John A. with quotes from Tiffany | The Boneyard

John A. with quotes from Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She and Geno both think Atlanta is a good situation for her.

http://courantblogs.com/uconn-women/

And Rich.

http://blog.ctnews.com/elliott/

“And this team they have a good player in Angel and I can’t wait to be a complementary player to her. I was used to coming in and being that role player at Connecticut where there were all the stars there my freshman year. So this is like me coming home and coming to help this team out as well.’’

And Jim.

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/

Tiff's mother talks about playing with Angel.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
46040769.jpg

They know each other. :)

Reaction Score
Tiffany needed the right fit because of her limitations, but she can succeed in the WNBA with the right fit because she does enough things well. I thought she needed to be sandwiched between strong point guard and a strong perimeter scorer if she was going to have a chance to develop into a starter. That's exactly what she got in Atlanta. I'm not a huge Harding fan, but she's talented enough at the point that Atlanta's 2 can truly be an off guard. Atlanta is about as good a fit as Tiff could have hoped for.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Atanta is a terrific town for a young, Black professional. I'm sure Tiffany will enjoy her time there very much.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Tiff's happy. Mom's happy. Geno's happy. Marynell (coach) is happy.

May we all pause and be happy for Tiffany as well. She has had a wonderful college career (147-7) , two NC's, 4 FF's, and a slew of top 10 stats to her credit.

Bon Voyage, Tiff! Thanks for all the great memories. Enjoy Atlanta!

Reaction Score
Hell with being happy for Tiff. I live in the ATL and I am so darn happy to have Tiff here. She and Angel WOW!!!!!!!!! Tiff will be a very good player in this league.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Hell with being happy for Tiff. I live in the ATL and I am so darn happy to have Tiff here. She and Angel WOW!!!!!!!!! Tiff will be a very good player in this league.

So, it's really all about you and your Dream...;)

Reaction Score
Rich was the only one that was in Bristol yesterday. He also talked with Caroline and Geno, so he really did a great job.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We look forward to your post-game reports. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom