John A.: Geno rendered speechless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
East Carolina University
Directions
East Carolina University is a public, coeducational, doctoral/research university in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. Wikipedia

Address: 1000 East 5th Street, Greenville, NC 27858, United States
Enrollment: 23,164 (2005)
Acceptance rate: 70% (2010)
Mascot: Pee Dee Pirate
Phone: (252) 328-6131
Colors: Royal Purple, Old Gold

Just now returned from Wilton, where one of my sons lives!!! Nice place.

Reaction Score
John Altavilla@jaltavilla
Geno rendered speechless when told east carolina and tulane join #BigEast "i dont know what to say," he says #UConnwomen

Note: East Carolina? Have I missed something?

According to J.A. it's football only:
"An ACC blogger said today that UConn, Louisville and Navy are on the conference expansion list and the matter will be discussed this week. With Tulane [all sports] and East Carolina [football only] joining the Big East in 2014, the Big East seems to be grasping at any school it can to bolster its roster, almost as if it expects to lose both UConn and Louisville soon."

link.

Reaction Score
Joe Zone on WFSB during the 6:00 news sports segment said it was South Carolina, I believe even the graphic said South Carolina. I nearly fell off the couch! I thought "Wow, that is quite the get!" But then the internets provided the real story.

Man, you have to think that UConn will be moving someplace if the BE is replacing football schools before any more leave. This whole conference realignment is insane. I feel like UConn is on one of those childhood playground carousels that the ACC, BiG, SEC, B12, Pac10, and BE conference leadership are on the outside, pushing so it spins faster and faster. I am so dizzy watching it that it is making me sick. Make it stop, Ma! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom