John A.: Geno heaps praise on Stewie | The Boneyard

John A.: Geno heaps praise on Stewie

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"We've have never had anyone like her,” Geno said. “We've had some of the greatest players ever to play college basketball play here and we’ve never had anyone like her. Maya Moore was unique. Diana Taurasi and Tina Charles were unique. But we have never had anyone who has the God-given things that Breanna has. … Because you can not describe her [as a player] it makes her an impossible matchup against everyone we play."

LINK

HGN

Reaction Score
I agree with Geno.....Or rather he agrees with me...LOL. But either way, Stewie is unique. Too big for guards , too quick for centers , too long and mobile for many wings. Just an impossible matchup.

And I am glad we have her and the other teams don't.:D

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
When Stewie committed to uconn in early 2011, I knew we'd have her as a soph, KML, the incoming high school #1, as a junior, freshmen phenoms Bria and Stef as seniors, along with Tuck, the other two incoming AA recruits from 2011, and possibly even 2012 national #2 MoJeff. At that moment, I figured this season would be special for uconn. Not only has it been thus far, but last year was as well. And obviously, Stewie has been as big a part of it to this point as Maya had been, albeit with different tournament performances as freshmen. Maya won NPOY as a sophomore, and Stewie has a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom