John A.: CD and the power of the team | The Boneyard

John A.: CD and the power of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
At one during the event, she was asked how she handles any jealousy one player may have of another's success. Dailey told the audience that the team plays for the name on the front of their jerseys. There are no names on the back, of course.

“If you’re any good, they’ll know who you are, and if you’re not, you don’t want your name on your shirt,” Dailey said.

LINK

Reaction Score
This is why ceratin players do not come to UCONN..............I can name 10 current players who were players that UCONN was after, but were not selected by us or they selected another place ....We look back and say we were glad they did not come to UCONN............

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Interesting. I remember one year when I still had a day job that my organization had two days of team building exercises. It was held at UHar. One of the events was athletic, a volleyball game where the goal was to beat the other team through team planning. The head of our office was on the other team, and it was clear from the outset that he and volleyball were complete strangers. I was our captain. Of course, I suggested a scheme that would have us move the ball toward the net and then try to shoot it at the boss. It worked very well. One of our team members was actually distraught, thought we shouldn't pick on the guy. My suggestion was that the other team had the job of trying to figure out how to stop our strategy. It was risky for me to react that way to that team member, because in her day job, she signed the paychecks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds