Joey Calcaterra about to drop onto the UConn campus | The Boneyard

Joey Calcaterra about to drop onto the UConn campus

Reaction Score
Article on the newest Husky.

“Nothing is promised,” he said. “I don’t want anything promised to me. I am going to come in and work as hard as possible to earn my minutes and earn all the playing time I can get. I am focused on being the hardest worker I can be. You know, only good things can come from working as hard as you can.”

Alternate free link:

Joey Calcaterra about to drop onto the UConn campus with hopes of leaving lasting impression on the basketball program

Reaction Score
"I am focused on being the hardest worker I can be. You know, only good things can come from working as hard as you can.”

A unicorn of sorts. Transfer with one year left, knows there are limited minutes, but willing to prove he can snatch a few. Hell now I'm rooting for the kid to snatch some of Hawkins minutes.

Anyway he's my new favorite player to watch (or one day hope to).

Reaction Score
Article on the newest Husky.

“Nothing is promised,” he said. “I don’t want anything promised to me. I am going to come in and work as hard as possible to earn my minutes and earn all the playing time I can get. I am focused on being the hardest worker I can be. You know, only good things can come from working as hard as you can.”

Alternate free link:

Joey Calcaterra about to drop onto the UConn campus with hopes of leaving lasting impression on the basketball program

Hope he didn’t underestimate the culture difference between San Diego and Storrs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom