Joe D and Danny Hurley | The Boneyard

Joe D and Danny Hurley

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t be shocked if he fills the last 3 scholarships all with guards. Maybe one as a redshirt.
I'd assume that means everyone still plans on staying. It makes sense from a numbers perspective to fill the roster with guards but I don't know if it makes sense from a talent perspective. 2 guards and a 4/5 would be ideal but we also don't want to just take kids for the hell of it.

Reaction Score
If the reports of what DH said are accurate, then there are conclusions we can draw.

1. The decommits of Matthews and Kisunas were engineered by DH himself.
2. He does not regard the return of Adams as a certainty.
3. And/or he does not regard AG's full recovery as a certainty.
4. He believes that all returnees (except possibly Adams) will stick.
5. He believes there is untapped potential in the forecourt returnees.

And a conclusion that stands out is that DH has made a strong positive impression on the returning players, something that bodes well for the overall future ability of the program to attract and keep talent.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If the reports of what Coach Hurley said are accurate, then there are conclusions we can draw.
2. He does not regard the return of Adams as a certainty.
3. And/or he does not regard AG's full recovery as a certainty.

How were these things phrased? Simply that he is taking the cautious route (as he should)? Planning as if they're not available?

Reaction Score
Bump. Any audio of this. @Storrs South ?

I already looked. The WTIC 1080 website is stuck in 2005 so I can't find any recording of it. If I had known I would have tried to catch it live. I am recording the Men's Season Review on SNY which is at 10:00 tonight so I'll post that later.

EDIT: UConn Athletics needs to do a better job alerting the fan base when new content is airing on SNY. I only realized this was happening since it was on the other day and Mets fans were whining that this was airing instead of the Mets game, which was on Facebook.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I already looked. The WTIC 1080 website is stuck in 2005 so I can't find any recording of it. If I had known I would have tried to catch it live. I am recording the Men's Season Review on SNY which is at 10:00 tonight so I'll post that later.

EDIT: UConn Athletics needs to do a better job alerting the fan base when new content is airing on SNY. I only realized this was happening since it was on the other day and Mets fans were whining that this was airing instead of the Mets game, which was on Facebook.
Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom