JJ Starling to Notre Dame | The Boneyard

JJ Starling to Notre Dame

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Syracuse really needs to move on asap from Jimmy. You can't keep losing top 50 local kids every year you were heavily involved with, and expect to compete in that conference. Losing Starling to Notre Dame is just sad for them, at least UConn is the only other power within a reasonable distance to New York.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Syracuse really needs to move on asap from Jimmy.
star wars no GIF

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This one has to hurt. No one wants to be near the decaying city of Syracuse.
Don’t tell my grandchildren. There’s actually a fair amount of things to do around there or easily drivable. and restaurant and saloon life is pretty lively.

Reaction Score
There’s actually a fair amount of things to do around there or easily drivable. and restaurant and saloon life is pretty lively.
maybe compared to the Siberian tundra!

Reaction Score
maybe compared to the Siberian tundra!
Boy, some folks on this board really have to look in the mirror. I personally love greater Hartford, and I would probably love Syracuse. But for somebody from greater Hartford to make fun of another place? Is Syracuse really decaying compared to Hartford? It’s Syracuse really more like the Siberian tundra than Hartford right now? I would guess there’s no more than a handful of boneyarders downtown in the great city of Hartford right now on a Thursday night.

The constant criticism at Syracuse stinks of small time jealousy. The only thing more constant is them (recently) outperforming us in the postseason. I do love our trajectory right now, maybe even compared to theirs despite them being in the ACC. But crap, I’m ready for UConn to start making March runs and maybe even rise with the tide of a few northeastern programs. Let UConn get back on top and stop caring what Syracuse does. Peace.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Boy, some folks on this board really have to look in the mirror. I personally love greater Hartford, and I would probably love Syracuse. But for somebody from greater Hartford to make fun of another place? Is Syracuse really decaying compared to Hartford? It’s Syracuse really more like the Siberian tundra than Hartford right now? I would guess there’s no more than a handful of boneyarders downtown in the great city of Hartford right now on a Thursday night.

The constant criticism at Syracuse stinks of small time jealousy. The only thing more constant is them (recently) outperforming us in the postseason. I do love our trajectory right now, maybe even compared to theirs despite them being in the ACC. But crap, I’m ready for UConn to start making March runs and maybe even rise with the tide of a few northeastern programs. Let UConn get back on top and stop caring what Syracuse does. Peace.
I'll never understand this perspective. We're rivals, of course we're going to care what's going on with their program. They literally have a thread dedicated to the Yard on their board.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
The constant criticism at Syracuse stinks of small time jealousy. The only thing more constant is them (recently) outperforming us in the postseason. I do love our trajectory right now, maybe even compared to theirs despite them being in the ACC. But crap, I’m ready for UConn to start making March runs and maybe even rise with the tide of a few northeastern programsLet UConn get back on top and stop caring what Syracuse does. Peace.

1634253501573.jpeg

Reaction Score
It’s Syracuse really more like the Siberian tundra than Hartford right now?
Syracuse gets 124" of snow per year. Hartford gets 38". The average high in January in Syracuse is 32°. In Hartford, 36°. The answer to your question is yes.

Reaction Score

If we're talking JUST the actual cities, we're probably comparable. Hartford sucks and so does Syracuse.

Greater Hartford vs Greater Syracuse is no contest. West Hartford, Manchester, Middletown, etc. are all awesome places. The area around 'Cuse sucks.

Reaction Score
Boy, some folks on this board really have to look in the mirror
Boy, some folks on this board really need to lighten up. but fine, Sewer-cuse is obviously not the Siberian tundra where my grandmother was a prisoner in a work camp during WWII...is that better?

Reaction Score
Syracuse gets 124" of snow per year. Hartford gets 38". The average high in January in Syracuse is 32°. In Hartford, 36°. The answer to your question is yes.
Yearly precipitation in Siberia … 6 - 20 inches. I do love a clever reply, but this isn’t one. Nice job Get a Job:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom