Jimmy V Tickets in the mail today | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Tickets in the mail today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
from the UConn ticket office...

Section 115 Row 21...not bad...said that they were able to satisfy all $85 requests in the lower level (no one got bounced to higher sections..)..
Should be an exciting night...

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
We got Sec 2 row 3 from the school. Never been to MSG. I know it's behind the hoop, is this a student area? Good or bad?

Reaction Score
from the UConn ticket office...

Section 115 Row 21...not bad...said that they were able to satisfy all $85 requests in the lower level (no one got bounced to higher sections..)..
Should be an exciting night...
section 105 row 7. am excited! LETS GO HUSKIES ! We are in same seats, opposite corner.

Reaction Score
We got Sec 2 row 3 from the school. Never been to MSG. I know it's behind the hoop, is this a student area? Good or bad?
you're way down low...will be tough to see when play is down at the other end...but great up close action when they are right in front of you..

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I don't know my section yet, but I'm coming with a group of 11 people, should be a lot of UConn fans there. Good setting for an upset.

Reaction Score
I don't know my section yet, but I'm coming with a group of 11 people, should be a lot of UConn fans there. Good setting for an upset.
As KO says. I will paraphrase "cinderella we are Uconn" Upset, we are UCONN !

Reaction Score
I have section 2 Row 5. I sat in this section before. They are great seats as you can see everything as you are low enough and close enough. The backboard is above your head and not blocking you view. It will be very loud and rowdy there...and you may get on TV so DVR the game!

Reaction Score
Looking forward to getting mine next week. I am from the Midwest and my wife and I are doing a nice east coast trip. Doing MSG vs. Marykand and then heading to campus for the OSU game. Should be a blast.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I have section 2 Row 5. I sat in this section before. They are great seats as you can see everything as you are low enough and close enough. The backboard is above your head and not blocking you view. It will be very loud and rowdy there...and you may get on TV so DVR the game!
Thank you! First visit, can't wait!

Reaction Score
Looks like I am same section as GemParty, but I am row 7. First time at garden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom