Jimmy C Looking Lively | The Boneyard

Jimmy C Looking Lively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JC has been on ESPN all night and is showing he is just as good a TV personality as a coach. The other announcers have been cracking up at his jokes all night. He also has some good comments on many issues. Looks 10 years younger.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
JC has been on ESPN all night and is showing he is just as good a TV personality as a coach. The other announcers have been cracking up at his jokes all night. He also has some good comments on many issues. Looks 10 years younger.
what did he say?

Reaction Score
I love Ollie, but every time I see him on TV I miss him more and more on the sidelines. He is and always be UConn basketball to me

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The man is a force of nature. I've only had a handful of fleeting one-on-one encounters with him, but he was always immediately compelling and engaged.

He could have been anything he wanted to be. And I like to think that he was and is exactly what he wanted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom