Jim Mora on the The JBoy Show | The Boneyard

Jim Mora on the The JBoy Show

Reaction Score
I'm really glad he's going on a media blitz this week. His time on TV definitely shows through with his ability to articulate his answers and whatnot. I don't know if any recruits listen to Rich Eisen or the JBOY Show but getting his name out there in a positive light can only help.

Reaction Score
I'm really glad he's going on a media blitz this week. His time on TV definitely shows through with his ability to articulate his answers and whatnot. I don't know if any recruits listen to Rich Eisen or the JBOY Show but getting his name out there in a positive light can only help.
I've seen nothing but positivity since he was hired. I haven't see this much positivity since Diaco was hired. Just this time around we're not getting insanity at the podium.

Reaction Score

Eisen is for the boomers and the guys who wear jerseys underneath tweed jackets.

Reaction Score
My favorite red pants quirk was his rating system for how the team was developing. Can’t quite remember the scale but it was kinda bizarre

Reaction Score
My favorite red pants quirk was his rating system for how the team was developing. Can’t quite remember the scale but it was kinda bizarre
Diaco's first game, BYU.
We KO and they get the ball, drive the field and score a TD.
We get the KO, run it back over the 40 but it's called back on a penalty and we start inside our own 20.
On our first play, we lose a fumble.
After the game Diaco thanks BYU for being our partner in getting better.
After that it was downhill.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Diaco's first game, BYU.
We KO and they get the ball, drive the field and score a TD.
We get the KO, run it back over the 40 but it's called back on a penalty and we start inside our own 20.
On our first play, we lose a fumble.
After the game Diaco thanks BYU for being our partner in getting better.
After that it was downhill.
You left out that he referred to it as a preseason game.

Reaction Score
Amazing how perceptions get altered when the face of the program is personable and respected.
you can get away with Randy's public persona. You just have to win a ton of games and let actions speak for themselves.

obviously that did not happen.

Reaction Score
I like how Mora is very positive, lot of good players, great team chemistry, 4th youngest team in college.

Unlike diaco and edsall spin: the is a complete turnaround, we need to repaint the walls, change what they listen to in the car, this is going to take years to rebuild, so on and so on…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom