Jim Mora interviews and press conferences | The Boneyard

Jim Mora interviews and press conferences

Reaction Score
Instead of a specific thread I decided to name this thread "Jim Mora interviews" so that anyone can post interviews and press conferences going forward.

Jim Mora had an interview on ESPN Radio today with Keyshawn Johnson, Jay Williams and Max Kellerman. Interview starts at 21:20 where discussed the Urban Meyer firing, the difference between coaching in the pros and in college, and why he came to UCONN

Reaction Score
Instead of a specific thread I decided to name this thread "Jim Mora interviews" so that anyone can post interviews and press conferences going forward.

Jim Mora had an interview on ESPN Radio today with Keyshawn Johnson, Jay Williams and Max Kellerman. Interview starts at 21:20 where discussed the Urban Meyer firing, the difference between coaching in the pros and in college, and why he came to UCONN

Thank you for this link. Good interview as always from Jim. It sounds like he is going to West Coast tomorrow as he mentioned to Keyshawn. One good quote among many "be demanding but not demeaning".

Reaction Score
I accidentally caught this interview. It was excellent. Can’t hurt to have Keyshawn fawning over you, too.

Reaction Score
I accidentally caught this interview. It was excellent. Can’t hurt to have Keyshawn fawning over you, too.
Yes, Keyshawn even said that he needs to visit Mora in Connecticut and that is when coach said he would be on West Coast tomorrow. Seems like they have relationship as Mora called him Key. Nice to have a coach with gravitas and who is often interviewed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom