Jim Mora and Tupac | The Boneyard

Jim Mora and Tupac

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I'm just saying I've never seen Jim Mora and Tupac in the same room at the same time.
the wire roland brice GIF

Reaction Score
Coach Mora has been such a treat & breath of fresh air since his arrival at UConn

I think will end up being a home-run hire on all fronts.
I think this is important. Certainly you gotta back up the talk and work on the field. But, i notice two things about Jim that the program needed:

1. Jim is selling. He is selling hope right now, but he is positive, likeable and accessible. grumpy super intense football coach is kinda of a drag.

2. He wants to be in Connecticut. He sought it out. He can get a football job in the nfl any time he wanted. What does that mean? No idea. But he actively seeked out the job. He must feel there is a chance here to win. And he talked about P5 and everything. Crazy stuff.

I also gotta give DB credit with the marketing. Yes, it is social, and not everyone is on social, but I gotta feeling we will see UConn FB in other media and marketing campaigns too.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think this is important. Certainly you gotta back up the talk and work on the field. But, i notice two things about Jim that the program needed:

1. Jim is selling. He is selling hope right now, but he is positive, likeable and accessible. grumpy super intense football coach is kinda of a drag.

2. He wants to be in Connecticut. He sought it out. He can get a football job in the nfl any time he wanted. What does that mean? No idea. But he actively seeked out the job. He must feel there is a chance here to win. And he talked about P5 and everything. Crazy st
He is bringing UConn into the 21st Century instead of being in the 1970's as UConn was under the last coach.

Reaction Score

2. He wants to be in Connecticut. He sought it out. He can get a football job in the nfl any time he wanted. What does that mean? No idea. But he actively seeked out the job. He must feel there is a chance here to win. And he talked about P5 and everything. Crazy stuff.

I also gotta give DB credit with the marketing. Yes, it is social, and not everyone is on social, but I gotta feeling we will see UConn FB in other media and marketing campaigns too.

It's just a better vibe all around.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UConn FB had become a punchline, good for an easy knock. That's gone.

Reaction Score

Hopefully he can use this to get some recruits to UConn

Someone killed Tupac during a recruiting visit?
Were they recruiting Tupac or was he recruiting someone?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom