Jim Fuller with an interesting quote from Shea | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller with an interesting quote from Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“I think that game in particular in the Big East, I don’t want to say devastating, but you saw the effect it had on the kids when we got back to the locker room,” UConn assistant coach Shea Ralph said. “They were (angry). They were distraught. You could tell. Since then it has been a different kind of resolve, and it was a different atmosphere after the loss. I don’t know if that had something to do with it, but I know the players have kind of banded together. You can tell the difference.”

LINK

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
We'll see. Something bothers me about our being the favorite...expect it here....but with the newsguys...I dunno. I'm a mojo kinda person.

Reaction Score
We will see. I hope that we can use that Big East title game loss as more fuel for our fire to play better against Notre Dame. I mean the Lady Irish have our number. Holy smokes. I have never seen a team dominate us the way Notre Dame has since Skylar Diggins has been at ND. Seven out of eight games...they have owned us?!?!? Our key to beating the Irish rests on us knocking down our 3-pt shots, hustle plays, and just outplaying them on both ends of the floor.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We will see. I hope that we can use that Big East title game loss as more fuel for our fire to play better against Notre Dame. I mean the Lady Irish have our number. Holy smokes. I have never seen a team dominate us the way Notre Dame has since Skylar Diggins has been at ND. Seven out of eight games...they have owned us?!?!? Our key to beating the Irish rests on us knocking down our 3-pt shots, hustle plays, and just outplaying them on both ends of the floor.
ND has not dominated us, not at all.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Kelly came within a couple of centimeters of sinking ND last time around. If that layup had fallen.....

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

Games have been incredibly close and in no way with a decisive wins, at least the games played this year. it was all about UConn not being able to close a deal not Notre Dame dominating us

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Except that they haven't dominated us. They've beaten us, true, but we can compete with them. The difference is the ND team and particularly Diggins focus at 'winning time.' I have to believe that our girls are ready this round.

Reaction Score
I want both teams to be and stay health for the game and the best team win.............UCONN 77- ND 52

New Orleans is our kind of town.......Have they found the BB that Taurasi kicked into the balcony, yet?

Reaction Score
I have never seen a team dominate us the way Notre Dame has since Skylar Diggins has been at ND. Seven out of eight games...they have owned us?!?!?

We beat Notre Dame plenty of times during the 2009 - 10 and 2010 - 11 seasons. In those 2 years, they beat us once. And these past two years, they've had the momentum but we also beat them at least once. That seems almost even to me. It's more than most teams can say, but definitely not domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom