Jim Fuller Talks Chris Dailey With CD | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller Talks Chris Dailey With CD

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn’s Dailey to be honored as Woman of Inspiration

“I was given the opportunity to give other young women the experience that I had as a player (at Rutgers),” Dailey said. “I loved college, I did well in school, we played at the highest level for basketball. There wasn’t anything that I couldn’t have done more in college than what I did, I just enjoyed everything about it. Now to be able to give that opportunity to young people and help them grow, I couldn’t be happier.

“I don’t think anybody gets into coaching thinking they are going to get an honor. You love teaching the players, you love teaching the game and to be recognized for doing something you love, it is a good feeling.”

That radiates off of CD. She's a blessing.

Cool little CD video here. http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-womens-basketball/9428050

Reaction Score
she is a classic women. She is giving, loving...She is polite. She has good manners and is a very pleasant ...lady.

Reaction Score
CD realized after she lost the Rutgers HC job to C. Vivian Stringer that maybe going elsewhere than UCONN was not too good of an idea! She had everything a HC had except the BS, press, speeches, being on "stage" 12 hours a day as Geno is, she loves her privacy. She has equal power to Geno in most areas, is the highest paid Associate HC in the USA, and influences Young Women on a daily basis in BB and life lessons! What more could she ask for from a coaching job?
She is a treasure that will IMHO definitely be the 1st Assistant coach inducted in to the WBB Hall of Fame in Knoxville, TN! And possibly the BB Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA!
When Geno finally rides off into the sunset CD will most certainly be riding right next to him as they have nothing left to prove!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom