Jim Fuller — Statistician To The Stars | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller — Statistician To The Stars

Reaction Score
The remarkable stats, records, and trends this team of stars continues to set is astonishing. And we can thank Jim Fuller for researching and providing the bulk of it.

If you haven't read this yet, this article provides even more jaw-dropping milestones.

BLOGS > ELM CITY TO EAGLEVILLE
A blog on UConn women's basketball.
Tuesday, February 07, 2017

UConn spreads the wealth en route to 98th straight win

As UConn was closing in on its 30th assist in tonight's blowout win at Cincinnati, I decided to check the last time the Huskies had at least 30 assists in back to back games.

Well, it took a while.

I only have the game by game totals dating back to the 1994-95 season and that happens to be the last time it happened as UConn followed its 32-assist showing against Iona with 31 against California five days later.

The Huskies matched that with 32 against Tulsa followed by 31 tonight against Cincinnati. Those also happen to be the only two times since the 1994-95 season when the Huskies had at least 60 assists in back to back games.

Full article [HERE]

I would like to offer Jim a huge THANK YOU for the work he does that benefits all UConn WBB fans. :)

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
The remarkable stats, records, and trends this team of stars continues to set is astonishing. And we can thank Jim Fuller for researching and providing the bulk of it.

If you haven't read this yet, this article provides even more jaw-dropping milestones.

At the Tulsa game, my wife and I sat directly behind Jim F, and I was duly impressed with both the volume of info I saw before him on many sheets of paper and the computer screens he was cycling through. I was even more impressed with the intensity and duration of his focus on all that info— well before and during the game action, and during halftime. I wanted to interrupt him ever so briefly just to mention how I much I got from his columns, many of which avoid repeating all the "usual" facts and accolades, and give some unique insights; but he was really too focused to respond. He's a true pro.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks to Jim for continued excellence.

I thought we passed the rock quite nicely in the last 2 games. It is "WHAT WE DO."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom