Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun

Reaction Score
Did Jim Calhoun attend any home games this year? I didn't make it to any home games this year and you're not going to know unless you're there in person. They also probably would have put him on TV if he were in attendance. I know he has other obligations now like commentating for ESPN, which could make it tough to get out to Gampel/XL.

Seems that the keys have truly been passed over to KO.

Reaction Score
Did Jim Calhoun attend any home games this year? I didn't make it to any home games this year and you're not going to know unless you're there in person. They also probably would have put him on TV if he were in attendance. I know he has other obligations now like commentating for ESPN, which could make it tough to get out to Gampel/XL.

Seems that the keys have truly been passed over to KO.
I saw him at most of the games before conference play. He sits in regular seats now instead of media row behind the basket

Reaction Score
I can't even begin to imagine what JC is thinking these days.

I wonder how often/ if he even talks to ko anymore. Can't imagine he's very enthused about the state of the program.

Times like these and you can really appreciate what a legend he is/was.

Reaction Score
I imagine he is not enthused. KO was his choice and it's presently not going swimingly. Want KO to succeed but with every passing day it is getting harder to believe in blind faith and easier to believe my eyes and common sense. The fact that we seem to be pinning our hopes on a newly hired assistant over the commander in chief is equally troubling. Even more troubling is that it feels valid to do so. KO used to sell recruits on Uconn. Now it seems like recruits need to be sold on KO. Hope I am way off base here. Will be glad if I am.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
He was at the conference opener onslaught against Houston at home. I didn't see him at any other games after that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom