Jim Calhoun talks about this year's UConn team | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun talks about this year's UConn team

Reaction Score
In an article about he and Rip being inducted in the College Basketball Hall of Fame, Calhoun talks a lot about this year's team, including specifically about some of the players. When Calhoun speaks, I listen.

“(Alex Karaban) is gonna be a player,” Calhoun noted. “Tough kid, wants to be a player, thinks he’s really good and that’s great, as long as he will take to coaching. And he appears to.”

“They’ve got good young players. When they get stuck, they can go to the bench, and that isn’t the case with every team. It looks to me like it’s Danny’s deepest team. They’ve got talent, guys that are experienced, guys that seem to meld together. I don’t go by the scores, my eyes will tell me what I need to know.”

“I think," Jim Calhoun, College Basketball Hall of Famer added, "this is the most talented team Danny’s had.”

Alternate free access:

Jim Calhoun, Richard Hamilton to be inducted into College Basketball Hall of Fame: 'Special night'

Reaction Score
In an article about he and Rip being inducted in the College Basketball Hall of Fame, Calhoun talks a lot about this year's team, including specifically about some of the players. When Calhoun speaks, I listen.

“(Alex Karaban) is gonna be a player,” Calhoun noted. “Tough kid, wants to be a player, thinks he’s really good and that’s great, as long as he will take to coaching. And he appears to.”

“They’ve got good young players. When they get stuck, they can go to the bench, and that isn’t the case with every team. It looks to me like it’s Danny’s deepest team. They’ve got talent, guys that are experienced, guys that seem to meld together. I don’t go by the scores, my eyes will tell me what I need to know.”

“I think," Jim Calhoun, College Basketball Hall of Famer added, "this is the most talented team Danny’s had.”

Alternate free access:

Jim Calhoun, Richard Hamilton to be inducted into College Basketball Hall of Fame: 'Special night'

Thanks but to me Rip is the thread. That's wonderful news.

Reaction Score
Ummm. Should I know what prosody means?
Nah it’s okay man it’s mainly jargon.

Prosody is the rate, inflection, tone, sing-song rise-and-fall of pitch, stress, and intonation that groups apply to their speech.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Say what you want, the Big East will hate Alex Karaban’s face. And we will love it.

He’s gonna give off Devendorf vibes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom