Jim Calhoun Houston Game ESPNU | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun Houston Game ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Naw he's also 'scouting' and getting paid on ESPN's dime. Its like having an extra coach, the best extra a team can have.

Reaction Score
I love JC but you really have to listen to understand him. Obviously he has one of the best basketball minds on the planet. Just wish he would annunciation.

Nice to have him scouting SMU for the staff.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just wondering, but does anyone know if JC is allowed to do any of the UConn games? There are still several ESPN/ESPNU games remaining. It would be great to hear JC comment on one of our games. Would he be able to avoid saying "we" ?

Reaction Score
Just wondering, but does anyone know if JC is allowed to do any of the UConn games? There are still several ESPN/ESPNU games remaining. It would be great to hear JC comment on one of our games. Would he be able to avoid saying "we" ?
I wish he had honorary time out calling authority and could lash into a player or two from time to time when needed.

Reaction Score

I would assume he could do an UConn game but maybe he chooses not to or ESPN prefers he doesn't. Bill Walton does a ton of UCLA games so its not like it hasn't been done before where someone with an allegiance announces a game their school is playing.

Reaction Score
lots of fans of JC and his commentary. gets straight to the point with the technical stuff, but doesn't over jargon it. jerry meyer (247) loves him. I really think JC could coach again and the thought frightens me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom