Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic Charity All Star Game 2017 | The Boneyard

Jim Calhoun Celebrity Classic Charity All Star Game 2017

Reaction Score
I checked, and I bought tickets for the game on June 10th last year. Does anybody know if the event is happening this year, and if so when tickets will go on sale? Thanks

Reaction Score
I doubt we'll see another one.
Im just curious, why do you think that? I thought last years was great and the fact the womens players were involved for the first time probably brought some fans that wouldnt have gone if it was just the men.

Reaction Score
Coach stopped his bike ride charity event a couple years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the charity game is done too. He's slowly backing more and more out of the scene and into retired life. And besides, most players from his era are on the older retired side now.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
A final charity game, advertised as such, would be nice. Rather than letting it stop abruptly. Last years game with the girls added some new interest.

C

Chief00

A final charity game, advertised as such, would be nice. Rather than letting it stop abruptly. Last years game with the girls added some new interest.
The kiss of death, he made it abundantly clear the coed game was his wife's idea (to up ticket sales) not his. While from a practical standpoint it work, I doubt that's what he had in mind. As I recall, Geno was out of the country coaching the USA team. Quite frankly, I don't see that happening unless something changes in the equation LOL. The stars were all aligned last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom