Jim Boeheim is Soft Part 1000 | The Boneyard

Jim Boeheim is Soft Part 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
SMH. Trash talk is part of the game. Always has been.

I don’t know if y’all saw this but his other son Jimmy is transferring out of Cornell and there’s heavy speculation amongst their base that he’s transferring to Syracuse lol.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He's afraid of anyone challenging his supremacy, and UB has arguably been better the last 3 years or so. They threaten him, and they're not afraid of any teams, being "just a mid-major."

Reaction Score
SMH. Trash talk is part of the game. Always has been.

I don’t know if y’all saw this but his other son Jimmy is transferring out of Cornell and there’s heavy speculation amongst their base that he’s transferring to Syracuse lol.
Not much to add other than to point out how crazy time flies. Im sure you all remember when they would show Boeheim's kids on TV during games when they were like 3 years old.

Reaction Score
The best players ever are the best trash talkers. Ever hear of Michael Jordan or Reggie Miller? What a nose picking loser infant.

Reaction Score
Was reading his quotes, he had a problem with buffalo saying they should’ve won after the game. Then he starts talking about the Rutgers game and said they should’ve won that game but they didn’t because they were missing two starters... lol...

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Buffalo is like the only semi-competitive team they schedule annually in the non-conference.

But this is only because they never were competitive up until 3 years ago. Now he’s manufacturing a reason to stop playing them, how timely.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Trash talk has been part of the game forever. He's becoming a cranky old man angry that his teams today aren't the same as his teams from the glory days of the Big East. Time to retire.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To say you should have won. ... Nobody should ever say that. I try never to say that. I try to say we could have won. We were in position to win at Rutgers. We were three up with five minutes to go. ... They made the plays down the stretch and they’re a real good team and we didn’t have two starters.”

TL;DR -We should have won at Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104