Jim Beoheim doesn't give a what people think | The Boneyard

Jim Beoheim doesn't give a what people think

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Enjoy these questions, Jim They aren't going away anytime soon.

LINKY

Reaction Score
boeheim.png
He spends most of his time picking his nose in public, clearly he doesn't care about what people think.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Remember when he came out with the story (maybe in his bio?) last year about Carmelo being a good student in his 3 months he attended classes? He knew all of this was coming.

Reaction Score
Why is he still coaching? Sure as hell doesn't seem like he's enjoying it anymore.
I liked JB but you are probably right. He doesn't appear to like coaching very much anymore and it is time for him to hang it up. Things are only going to get harder for him when he has to deal with the restrictions the NCAA penalty is going to put on his program. Even if he wants to retire he may have similar feelings as JC when we were penalized. He may not want to leave with all this hanging over his program. The NCAA may come down with a 2 year penalty and he'll likely retire when it is over.

Reaction Score
Does this mean he'll ban Cuse from the ACC tournament because he has set s precedent about how he feels about this.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I wonder if the day will ever come that Syracuse will start to be thrown into the list of corrupt schools with the Miamis, Florida States, UNCs, and Penn States. From everything that's been reported about what has gone on there over the past decade-plus, they certainly seem like a worthy participant.

Reaction Score
Keep rooting for Cuse to lose. The longer this goes on, the more likely this is a 2 year ban if it looks like they won't make the NCAAs this year.

CL82

Reaction Score
He wants to win 1000 before he's done.
Oh, then I suspect when the NCAA vacates a decade's worth of wins, that will sting a bit.

Reaction Score
Keep rooting for Cuse to lose. The longer this goes on, the more likely this is a 2 year ban if it looks like they won't make the NCAAs this year.

According to Seth Davis the NCAA will give its final ruling within the next few weeks. Here's the full article: http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2015/02/09/hoop-thoughts-syracuse-jim-boeheim-ncaa-penalties

"When will the NCAA give its final ruling?

The answer is, any day now. At the latest, it should be handed down by the end of the month, but there’s a chance it will come this week. Syracuse’s hearing before the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions occurred on October 31. Normally, the committee is supposed to report its findings between 30 and 60 days, but as you’ll see in the next answer, there were reasons for further delay. Those reasons don’t exist anymore."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If an all weekend retrospective on dean smith doesn't produce a single mention of the academic fraud under his watch, then I won't hold my breath waiting for the NCAA to add additional tourney bans to Syracuse.

Reaction Score
It brings a smile to my face knowing Syracuse admins are trolling this thread to ban Uconn fans registered to their board.

They did it to me.

CL82

Reaction Score
Their reactionary paranoia is like a sweet, sweet nectar to me.

Our Orange friends can go ahead and batten down the hatches. Me thinks that they won't be able to outrun the storm that is on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom