Jets O looks very familiar.. | The Boneyard

Jets O looks very familiar..

Reaction Score
Is John Dunn still on the team? Can we bring him back as OC. He was our most successful OC since Moorhead.

Reaction Score
Wilson can’t pull the trigger just like our QB. It’s amazing how a timid QB looking for more separation comfort screws offenses. Trust timing routes and throw the damn ball.

Reaction Score
The over under on the Jets/Patriots was only 35. I was actually considering betting the under because both offenses have been so bad. But decided against it because both offenses are so bad there was a chance for a couple pick 6's.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I’ll give ya the Broncos +49.

Reaction Score
Tim Boyle might play for the Jets soon…
Will always be remembered for giving Houston their lone loss of the season and getting Diaco to a bowl, I would kill to even see that UConn team today. The freaking Diaco teams at least made it interesting for a half.

Reaction Score
Tim Boyle might play for the Jets soon…
Salah repeatedly said after the game that Wilson gives them the best chance. The thought is they may bring in a QB off the street. Boyle was brought in as a practice squad QB. I am sure the Jets have been trying to find someone else.

Reaction Score
Like the Jets, teams dare us to pass. Since we can't, they stock 7-8 players in the box and dare us to run and then that also becomes impossible. I'm mystified why we are at this point this year, but if we can't prove that we can throw the ball, it will be more of the same.

Reaction Score
Like the Jets, teams dare us to pass. Since we can't, they stock 7-8 players in the box and dare us to run and then that also becomes impossible. I'm mystified why we are at this point this year, but if we can't prove that we can throw the ball, it will be more of the same.
Get a competent OC and a decent QB with a fast decision trigger and the world changes.

Reaction Score
The Jets? Hell the Patriot's offense looks like UConn. Offenses that can't score - and score a lot can't win (of course now some BY'er will come up with a rare exception). Until the Pat's restock for a passing game - QB and receivers they will ot win consistently. The days of run, run, run are over (see UConn over the past 12 years). Throw the ball and throw it well - or struggle. Best BY quote: A 7 point deficit is a three score hill to climb for the UConn program.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
I was listening to WFAN on the drive home when Joe and Tiki were talking about Zach Wilson. The gist was that Wilson plays too tentative or neutral, and he needs to take chances down the field otherwise it's another 3 & out possession. Nearly shat a brick...might as well be talking about UConn. Granted, our receivers need to catch the damn ball, but yeah, our QBs need to spread the field forward not laterally.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom